March 20, 2020
Dear Child Care Recipient:
MountainHeart Child Care Resource and Referral, a program of MountainHeart Community Services Inc., implemented new procedures on March 16, 2020, in response to the COVID-19 Health crisis. Please be advised of the following procedure changes:
- All Face-to-Face contact with customers has been suspended as a preventive measure.
- Clients may submit documents and verifications pertaining to their case and case review through fax, mail, or in the drop-off box located at your local MountainHeart CCR&R office. If there is not a drop-off box at your local MountainHeart Office, please call the office for additional drop off options.
- Parents may apply for child care services via telephone by calling your local MountainHeart Office.
- MountainHeart offices will be staffed Monday through Thursday. Staff will not be working on site on Fridays. Please call your local MountainHeart CCR&R office with any questions or inquiries you may have, and a staff person will return your call on Friday or the following Monday. You may also send a message on Facebook or our website using the link on the page. We will contact you as quickly as possible.
- MountainHeart CCR&R offices will be abiding by any new mandates on the Federal or State level regarding the COVID 19 crisis for the safety and well-being of staff and customers. Updates will be posted via the MountainHeart website: mountainheartwv.org and our Facebook page.
Please do not hesitate to call your local MountainHeart CCR&R office should you have any questions concerning the implementation of the new protocols and procedures. MountainHeart CCR&R appreciates your understanding and assistance during this time of crisis and want you to know we will strive to provide you with the best possible service. Our hope is that you and your family will stay healthy and safe during this time of critical concern.
MountainHeart Child Care Resource and Referral Staff