Families, it's time to get creative! To add a little excitement to your day, MountainHeart is inviting you to join the “Daily Photo Challenge” beginning Monday, April 20th and ending Thursday, April 30th by visiting the MountainHeart Facebook page!
If you wish to play, you must follow the instructions below and post your daily picture for a chance to win a prize! Good Luck!
Contest rules and guidelines for “MountainHeart's Daily Photo Challenge"!
How to Enter:
- Visit the MountainHeart Facebook page at www.facebook.com/mountainheartwv and Like our page.
- Find the Daily Photo Challenge post of the day.
- Take a photo based on the assignment for that day.
- Post your photo as a comment on the Daily Photo Challenge post of the day to be entered into the drawing.
Daily Photo Challenges
For jumpstart on the assignments for each day, see the list below:
- Day 1 - Monday, April 20th - Nature find - Take a picture of something in bloom (Example - Easter Lilies, apple blossom)
- Day 2 - Tuesday, April 21st - Wild life sightings - Take a picture of any wild life (Example - deer, squirrels)
- Day 3 - Wednesday, April 22nd - Earth Day - Take a picture of something you have made out of recyclable material, taking items to the recycling center, or planting a garden or a tree
- Day 4 - Thursday, April 23rd - Help Cook a Healthy Meal - Take a picture helping to prepare a meal.
- Day 5 - Friday, April 24th - Make Your Own Book - Take a picture of a short story you wrote and the pictures that you drew for the story!
- Day 6 - Saturday, April 25th - Make Music - Take a picture of how you can make music (Example - drums, piano, or even with pots & pans!)
- Day 7 - Sunday, April 26th - Appreciation Day - Show appreciation to someone you are grateful for by designing a poster! (Example - a Dr., a nurse, your teacher, your parents!)
- Day 8 - Monday, April 27th - Picnic Day - Set up a picnic in the yard and take a picture
- Day 9 - Tuesday, April 28 - How Can I Help Day - Take a picture of a book you made of the ways you can help at home (Example - raking leaves, making your bed, or giving a hug!)
- Day 10 - Wednesday, April 29 - Building Day - Take a picture of an item made from materials you find around your home (Example - paper airplane, kite, picture frame, bird house!) Be creative!
- Day 11 - Thursday, April 30th - Make a flower day - Take a picture of a flower you have made from any type of material such as tissue paper, or construction paper. Use your imagination!
The participant must fulfill all contest requirements as specified to win a prize. Winner will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries. One winner will be chosen from all the participants in that day’s challenge. The winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger with instructions on how to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: MountainHeart Community Services, Inc. employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.