MountainHeart Child Care Services provides a variety of free services to parents.
MountainHeart Child Care Services provides:
- Information on selecting quality child care for their child’s individual needs.
- Assist eligible parents with available federal and state funds for child care services.
- Connect parents with parent support or parent focus groups.
- Provide referrals for licensed day care centers, registered family day care homes, and certified family day care facilities.
- Provide a toll-free number for consultation and accessing current information and resources.
- Provide current information on a variety of issues such as child development, health, immunizations, childhood illnesses, safety, free screenings, self esteem, discipline and behavior management.
- Assistance in locating before and after school care for older children.
- Assistance in locating child care for children with special needs.
- Provide Information on making good educational choices for children.
- Provide access to child care resource library materials such as parenting videos, books, and magazines.