The Child Care Resource & Referral program provide the following services:
- Manage the subsidy program
- Link parents with child care options
- Provide consumer information
- Offer technical assistance and training to providers
- Inform parents of other resources in their community
Services We Offer
MountainHeart Community Services operates a Head Start and an Early Head Start Program in Wyoming County, West Virginia. While both programs focus on the whole child philosophy of child development, the Head Start program serves children ages three to five while the Early Head Start program serves pregnant moms and children from birth to three years of age. All areas of the child’s development are important for a child to succeed in school and in life. Parents are considered the first and most important teacher of their child.