Please share with us your opinion on your recent visit or experience with MountainHeart Community Services Child Care Resource & Referral - Region 6.
This survey is for the following counties:
Your feedback will allow us to better meet your needs.
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) Division of EarlyThe West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) Division of EarlyCare and Education sought assistance from Collective Impact, LLC to conduct a StatewideChild Care Needs Assessment. The purpose of this report is to provide stakeholders anddecision-makers with greater insight into child care needs, opportunities, and capacitythroughout the state. Based on the perspectives of child care providers, parents/guardians,and stakeholders, the data in this assessment can support decisions for planning, policydevelopment and implementation, and resource leveraging and allocation.
Click the Download button below to download a copy of the file.
Dear Child Care Provider:
These payments are made possible through the American Rescue Plan relief
Download additional information below:
WV STARS Pathway to Earnings fall enrollment period will begin October 1st
and will remain open through the 22nd or until funds are depleted. Please
keep in mind the following:
- Application and supporting documentation must be submitted online through the course
- The redesigned WVIT 1 course has been added and the award amount is $150.00
- Paystub must be from within the last 30 days
- If previously awarded you do not have to resubmit certificates/transcripts
- Application must be complete, if any sections are found to be incomplete your application will be rejected.
- Applications are reviewed in the order that they are received
- For those reapplying, the renewal requirement for this enrollment period has been waived.